Managing the tax and social security aspects of expatriate employees can be highly complex and time consuming. There are a myriad of potential issues to be considered before the assignment commences, including:
- Structuring the assignment
- Tax equalization policies
- Understanding tax treaties and foreign tax credits
- Maintaining social security coverage
- Tax compliance in home and host countries
- Re-integration into the home country tax regime
It is important that you and your employees rest assured knowing that your tax and social security aspects are in good hands, leaving your employees quiet to concentrate only on their activities. This requires expert guidance of consultants who understand the needs of your company and their expatriate employees.