Nexia International’s global reach enables you or your business to benefit from an extensive portfolio of cross-border tax consulting services, including advice on the following:
- Establishing legal entities in territories other than your home state
- Indirect taxes (Value Added Tax, Goods and Services Tax etc.) on the cross-border delivery of goods and services
- Transfer pricing
- Tax planning for the estates of individuals with international assets
- Asset protection and general trust work
- Appropriate international tax structures and local registrations
- Taxation of expatriates
Through our International Tax Committee, we enhance the profile, quality and capabilities of member’s tax services by providing training, marketing and technical resources.
Nexia International has also established a number of regional groups and task forces to deal with hot topics, including e-commerce, transfer pricing and the taxation of expatriates, in order to ensure our member firms are kept up to date with the latest developments.